Yoga Pathshala & Niru Yoga Homestay with yoga retreat center presents free online Pranayam Class.
Dear students Yogi Rajan Bastola will provide all kinds of Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Mudras, Ayurvedha, Mantra, and more free online classes.
21st November 2020 at 12:15 pm in Instagram live class are running, please follow us “yoganepal” Instagram page for learning class.
also, follow us for more information and if you have any kind of issues and other knowledge about Yoga Science please free to ask us a message or email us at “[email protected]” we are always happy to help you.
for advanced Yoga Teacher Training course also running so please email us.
see you soon!
1. Curry tree (Plants)
The curry tree is a tropical to sub-tropical tree in the family Rutaceae, and is native to Asia. Its leaves are used in many dishes in the Nepali & Indian subcontinent.
Scientific name: Murraya koenigii
Higher classification: Murraya
2. Catharanthus flower
Catharanthus roseus, commonly known as bright eyes, Cape periwinkle, graveyard plant, Madagascar periwinkle, old maid, pink periwinkle, rose periwinkle, is a species of flowering plant in the family Apocynaceae.
Scientific name: Catharanthus roseus
Higher classification: Catharanthus
- 5-10 curry leaf and Catharanthus flower 5-10 early morning empty stoma eat and 40 min latter have breakfast. (for kids half of this ratio)
- Use medicine continue not stop.
- Triphala 1 spoon
- Fenugreek seed 1 spoon
Put 1 spoon Triphala and fenugreek different glass and put water and leave for one night and next morning when waking up and 1st Triphala and 2nd Fenugreek eat and leave 1 hr and then have breakfast.
Yoga and Pranayam
- Bhastrika 50 times
- Kapalbati 50, 50, 50, 50 (200 times)
- Bhamri 20 to 30 times
- Uttanapadasana (20 to 30 second, 5 times)
- Navi Darsanasana (30 to 40 second, 5 times)
- Kati chakrasana (30 to 60 second, 10 times
- Naukasan (20 to 30 second, 5 times)
- Paban Muktasana (30 to 40 second, 5 times)
- Dhanurasana (30 to 40 second, 5 times)